Version January 15th, 2020
The VISITOR is any individual, research group, institution or organization, or agent who downloads any files or archives containing Firefly Quantum Chemistry Package distribution files (DISTRIBUTION) from the Firefly Quantum Chemistry Package Download page(s). The Firefly Quantum Chemistry Package Download page(s) are those available at the "Downloads" section on the Firefly web server at http://classic.chem.msu.su, including any links directly or indirectly referenced by this section and located at the Firefly web server.
The VISITOR may obtain a copy of the DISTRIBUTION free of charge by downloading it from the DISTRIBUTION Download page(s). The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the DISTRIBUTION are the property of the Firefly Project Team.
1. The DISTRIBUTION name(s) are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Firefly Project Team. The DISTRIBUTION is copyrighted works of authorship. The Firefly Project Team retains ownership of the DISTRIBUTION name(s), DISTRIBUTION and all subsequent copies of the DISTRIBUTION, regardless of the form in which the copies may exist.
3. The VISITOR shall not disclose any part of the DISTRIBUTION to any third party, and shall ensure that the DISTRIBUTION is protected against unauthorized copying.
4. Except with prior written permission from the Firefly Project Team, the VISITOR may not modify, reverse-engineer, translate, decompile, reassemble, or otherwise misuse the DISTRIBUTION.
5. Firefly Project Team shall be under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind in the installation of the DISTRIBUTION.
6. The DISTRIBUTION is supplied "as is", without warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or ability to achieve a particular result.
7. Firefly Project Team makes no representation or warranty that use of the DISTRIBUTION will not result in the innocent infringement of third-party intellectual property rights. Firefly Project Team does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for infringement of such rights.
8. In no event will the Firefly Project Team be liable for any damages resulting from loss of data or use, lost profits, loss of anticipated savings, nor for any damages that are an indirect or secondary consequence of any act or omission of the Firefly Project Team, whether such damages were reasonably foreseeable or actually foreseen.